Truck And Trailer Decals & Lettering
Welcome to our selection of truck and trailer decals. These decals are light weight and durable for outdoor use. We can make custom logos, letters, phone numbers, really anything you need for your truck or trailer to meet your needs.
When you place your order expect it to ship out in 4 business days after proof is approved depending on the amount of letters or decals you ordered and any custom work needed. With free ground shipping it should take between 3-5 business days to receive. You can always get in touch with us for more information and we’ll give you a complete run down on how our vinyl decals are processed and applied once you receive. If you don’t see a font or color that you would like we can do custom, just give us a call and we’ll get you taken care of. We now offer reflective vinyl in 3.5 mil and heavy duty 6 mil reflective vinyl letters. We are here to help just give us a call if you have any questions.
Our vinyl decal creation process
We’ve perfected our process of creating vinyl decals after hours of testing and finding the perfect material. Cutting decals from Vinyl might sound simple to some but without an experienced operator you won’t get the consistent quality we deliver. It’s important to use the right thickness of material combined with a cutter that can hit any angle required.
Vinyl is also very versatile for signage and the application process is also quite painless. This makes it great for a variety of businesses and surfaces since you don’t need to be an expert to install the vinyl. We can create any custom font you want or you can choose from the fonts we have available.
Selecting the right sizing
Choosing your sizing is also easy, For truck decals or trailer decals measure the area you want the decal to site and let us know. We recommend not going all the way to the edge, leave yourself some room.
- High Quality Outdoor/Indoor
- 3 mil Professional Vinyl
- 6 mil Reflective Vinyl
- 3.5 Reflective Vinyl
- Ships in 4 Business Days
after proof is approved
- 100+ Standard Styles
- 20 Standard Colors
- Sharp Clean Lines
- Custom Logos & Colors Available
Questions? Call us!
1) Clean surface thoroughly
2) Apply masking tape along top edge. This will be used to hold the sign in place while you peel off the backing.
3) Level and apply tape to the wall.
4) Lightly spray surface with soapy water. This allows the sign to have some “play” when installing.
5) Lift up the sign allowing the masking tape to be the pivot point. Peel off the backing sheet slowly.
6) Slowly lower the letters to the wall. Squeegee every inch of the sign thoroughly making sure to get any excess water out from behind the letters. Let dry for a couple minutes.
7) Slowly peel off the face paper. Squeegee down the letters as needed. If letters stick to the backing re-squeegee the entire sign and let it dry some more.