Select Category Below
|All Wall Quotes||Boys Room Wall Quotes|
|Baby Room Wall Quotes||Girls Room Wall Quotes|
|Family Wall Quotes||Farm And Garden Wall Quotes|
|Home Wall Quotes||Cancer Wall Quotes|
|Kitchen Wall Quotes||Laundry Wall Quotes|
|Married Wall Quotes||Cabin Wall Quotes|
Wall quotes are a great way to decorate your home or office. These are easy to peel and stick and to the wall. These custom wall quotes are made from 3mil professional grade vinyl. Once you place your order they will ship within two business days. You can choose from all the different templates we have or create your own vinyl custom wall quote. We could do anything you would like from single color to multi-color. If you’re looking for something to spice up your kitchen or really decorate your kids room or living room then this is a must have. You could use anyone of our catchy quotes or create your own wall quote today. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call we are here to help you.
Installing Quotes On The Wall
Installing these quotes on the wall is a pretty easy process. They will arrive in the shipping container you place on the wall or glass. Then squeegee any air bubbles out and then basically peel and stick. These wall quotes are meant to last years, if you were looking to peel stick and repeat many times please contact us so we use different vinyl material.
- High Quality Outdoor/Indoor
- 3mil Professional Vinyl
- Ships in 2 Business Days
- 100+ Standard Styles
- 20 Standard Colors
- Sharp Clean Lines
- Custom Logos & Colors Available
Questions? Call us!
Wall Quotes Colors
Wall Quotes Mounting
1) Clean surface thoroughly
2) Apply masking tape along top edge. This will be used to hold the sign in place while you peel off the backing.
3) Level and apply tape to the wall.
4) Lightly spray surface with soapy water. This allows the sign to have some “play” when installing.
5) Lift up the sign allowing the masking tape to be the pivot point. Peel off the backing sheet slowly.
6) Slowly lower the letters to the wall. Squeegee every inch of the sign thoroughly making sure to get any excess water out from behind the letters. Let dry for a couple minutes.
7) Slowly peel off the face paper. Squeegee down the letters as needed. If letters stick to the backing re-squeegee the entire sign and let it dry some more.