Vinyl Letters for Windows, Walls and Boats
Welcome to our selection of vinyl letters. This lettering type is light weight and durable for outdoor or indoor use. We can make custom vinyl signs for walls, windows boats and more! Vinyl lettering comes in all different sizes and colors to meet your needs.
When you place your order expect them to ship out in 1-3 business days depending on the amount of letters ordered and any custom work needed. With free ground shipping it should take between 3-5 business days to receive. You can always get in touch with us for more information and we’ll give you a complete run down on how our vinyl letters are processed and applied once you receive. If you don’t see a font or color that you would like we can do custom, just give us a call and we’ll get you taken care of.
Our vinyl cutting process
We’ve perfected our process of vinyl cutting after hours of testing and finding the perfect material. Cutting letters from Vinyl might sound simple to some but without an experienced operator you won’t get the consistent quality we deliver. It’s important to use the right thickness of material combined with a cutter that can hit any angle required.
Vinyl is also very versatile for signage and the application process is also quite painless. This makes it great for a variety of businesses and surfaces since you don’t need to be an expert to install the vinyl. We can create any custom font you want or you can choose from the fonts we have available.
Selecting the right sizing
Choosing your sizing is also easy, just specify the letter height you want and we’ll make sure it’s exactly to those dimensions. For small letters we can get down to 0.5″ and for larger projects we go all the way 24″. For custom sizes just contact us and we’ll get to the specific dimension you need.
Durability of vinyl lettering
The beauty of Vinyl is it holds up very well both for outside and inside application. Typically our customers will install it on glass for outdoor use. Then it can be used on your interior walls no problem. The adhesive backing we use is superior to many other vinyl materials out there, it holds incredibly well and will withstand tough weather conditions. Vinyl is also great for vehicles, boats or outdoor signage. you also get a large variety of colors to choose from which is useful when compared to other lettering types. We also guarantee our letters so you can rest assured that you’ll have a product that is built to last. If there are any issues just contact us and we’ll take care of you right away.
- High Quality Outdoor/Indoor
- 3mil Professional Vinyl
- Ships in 2 Business Days
- 100+ Standard Styles
- 20 Standard Colors
- Sharp Clean Lines
- Custom Logos & Colors Available
1) Clean surface thoroughly
2) Apply masking tape along top edge. This will be used to hold the sign in place while you peel off the backing.
3) Level and apply tape to the wall.
4) Lightly spray surface with soapy water. This allows the sign to have some “play” when installing.
5) Lift up the sign allowing the masking tape to be the pivot point. Peel off the backing sheet slowly.
6) Slowly lower the letters to the wall. Squeegee every inch of the sign thoroughly making sure to get any excess water out from behind the letters. Let dry for a couple minutes.
7) Slowly peel off the face paper. Squeegee down the letters as needed. If letters stick to the backing re-squeegee the entire sign and let it dry some more.